If your question was not answered, please send an email or refer to the Diamond Bar Center Use Policy.

What are your rental rates? - Our rental rates depend on many factors such as the size of your event, the room requested, type of user you are (Diamond Bar based non-profit, resident, or non-resident), etc. Rental of the room includes the set up of tables, chairs, a podium, and one microphone. Fees may include room rental rate, refundable cleaning deposits, catering kitchen fee and cleaning deposit, liability insurance, AV equipment rentals, outdoor use fee and cleaning deposit, etc.

What is the capacity of the Diamond Bar Center? - The Grand View Ball Room can accommodate approximately 438 persons for dining and approximately 952 theater style. The meeting rooms can accommodate up to 66 for dining and up to 200 for theater style seating. Room capacities can decrease/fluctuate due to the addition of a dance floor, buffet tables, gift tables, etc.

How far in advance can I reserve a room? - Residents and Diamond Bar based non-profits can reserve rooms up to twenty-four (24) months in advance and non-residents and businesses can reserve rooms up to twenty (20) months in advance.

How do I make a reservation? - First, have some basic information ready such as number of guests, possible dates, and room desired. Next, call the Center at 909.839.7065 and speak with a coordinator to make an appointment to reserve a day. Your reservation will be confirmed once you have submitted an application, paid a deposit and signed a contract.

Can I serve alcohol at my event? - Yes, alcohol can be served at your event from a bar by some 21 years old or older. 

What is an ABC permit and do I need one? - The State of California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control issues permits that give permission to sell alcohol. Non-Profit Organizations wishing to sell alcohol need a one-day permit. This can be obtained through Alcohol Beverage Control. Private Parties i.e. weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, or anyone other than a non-profit organization shall not sell alcohol on their own. If a private party wishes to sell alcohol, they must arrange this through a licensed caterer. The caterer must have a license obtained from the State of California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control which enables the caterer to sell beer, wine and distilled spirits (hard liquor). If the caterer does not have this license, the private party cannot sell alcohol. No exceptions. It is illegal for a private party to sell alcohol.

Can I use candles in my decorations? - Tea lights in sturdy votive holders are the only candles allowed at the Diamond Bar Center. A free candle permit is required and may be obtained from Center staff.

Do I need insurance for my event? - All users of the facility shall procure and maintain, at their own expense and for the duration of the event covered, comprehensive general liability and property damage liability insurance, against all claims for injuries against persons or damages to property which may arise from or in connection with the use of the facility by the user, its agents, representatives or employees in the amount of one million dollars ($1,000,000.00), combined single limit. See Diamond Bar Center Use Policy for more information.

Does the Diamond Bar Center require security? - The Center requires security at events where there will be alcohol. Security must be present from the start of service of alcohol through the clean up hour. Alcohol can be served for a maximum of five hours. Cost of security is the responsibility of the user. Security is also required at high school formal events.