City Clerk's Office FAQs

Most Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I register to vote?
When do City elections occur?
How do I find my polling place?

Q: Where can I register to vote?
A: You can register to vote by picking up a registration for from a number of places including Diamond Bar City Hall, the Diamond Bar Public Library, the Department of Motor Vehicles, and the Untied States Post Office. For more information, please click here.
Q: When do City elections occur?
A: Elections for Diamond Bar City Council members are regularly scheduled during the month of November for odd-numbered years. Any United States citizen may run for the Diamond Bar City Council as long as he or she is registered to vote in Diamond Bar. Council members are elected for terms of four years.

For more information, contact the City Clerk's Office at 909.839.7010 or click here.

Q: How do I find my polling place?
A: The City of Diamond Bar contracts with the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk for selection of polling places and workers. Registered voters will receive a sample ballot a few weeks before the election that will provide the polling location, date, and time. Polls are open between the hours of 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. If you are unsure of when and where you vote, or if you would like more information, call the Diamond Bar City Clerk's office at 909.839.7010