Filing A Claim

To submit a claim for damages against the City, you must complete a Claim for Damages Form. The completed form must be returned in person or by mail to the attention of the City Clerk’s Office at the address below:

City of Diamond Bar
City Clerk’s Office
21810 Copley Drive
Diamond Bar, CA 91765

The completed claim form cannot be returned to the City via facsimile or e-mail as it must have the original signature of the person making the claim. 

To speak to someone regarding your claim, please contact the Human Resources and Risk Management Division at  or 909.839.7018.