|Portable Bar (2)
|Compact Disc Player (Portable)
|Coffee Pot: 55 cup
|Coffee Pot: 100 cup
|Dance Floor: 500 sq. ft. thru 1000 sq. ft.
|Dance Floor: Less than 500 sq. ft.
|Table Signs: 1- 10
|Table Signs: 1-20
|Table Signs: 1-30
|Table Signs: 1-40
|Internet only (Grand View Ballroom)
|Phone Line (Grand View Ballroom only)
|Flags (California & United States)
|Podium with microphone
Note: Tables and chairs are included in the room rental fee.
Package Fee Options
- Reception Package A: $400
Includes Dance Floor up to 1000 sq. ft. and any other equipment offered by the City for rent.
- Reception Package B: $300
Includes Dance Floor up to 500 sq. ft. and any other equipment offered by the City for rent.
- Business Meeting Package A: $250
Includes all equipment offered by the City for rent except the dance floor. Includes Internet usage
- Business Meeting Package B: $200
Includes all equipment offered by the City for rent except the dance floor.
- Outdoor Usage Fee: $300
Used in conjunction with Grand View Ballroom rental, specific outdoor area will be designated to renter/party. (Additional $200 deposit also required.)
Additional Equipment Information
- Tables and chairs are included in the room rental fee.
- Linens, cutlery and decorations are not included in the room rental fee.
- Replacement fee will be assessed if equipment is damaged or destroyed.
- Tenet/Users Insurance–This insurance is provided under separate contract with the City‘s insurer. See Facility Use Agreement for information and fees. Fees are subject to change without advance notice. Fees are passed through to user.